I provide the following virtual assistant services to help you run your social enterprise efficiently and effectively.
I can help you:
- Get what you do seen online: I can pull together and tidy your regular newsletters and blog posts. Your audience needs to hear from you but sometimes it’s the small things – the tags, the categories, the layout – that get in the way.
- Manage your emails: You feel swamped by so many emails but I can help you keep on top of them, giving you the time to stay focused where you need to be.
- Get you set up on systems: Whether it’s systems you know and don’t have time to handle, or new systems you want to venture into, I can set them up, create forms, templates and automated email series, and get everything up and running for you.
- Handle the back end nitty gritty: I can look after customer records, handle volunteer and member admin, write up case studies, edit and format documents and carry out research.
- Keep the future on track: I can be your right hand woman, helping you plan and prioritise.
A word about prices
Every client and every social enterprise is different, so every project price is different. One-off work is charged at an hourly rate of £25 per hour, with the number of expected hours discussed in advance. For ongoing services, I create a unique monthly package of services for your needs.
Every monthly package includes a 1-hour Skype discussion to get to know what you do, how you work and what you’re aiming to achieve. The more I know about you and your social enterprise, the better I can help you!